Sunday, December 4, 2011

So sorry!!!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting! I have been slammed with school recently, with it being the end of the semester and all, finals are next week! Along with school there has been some family things going on that aren't so good :( And of course with the holidays coming up things have just been crazy!

I did just update my stash list, I've recently gotten some amazing polishes and I'm super excited to use them! I've also started trying some new Christmasy designs, so once finals are over I will for sure be back and with lots of posts! I have tons of pictures that I need to upload and get posting on :)

Don't forget about me! ;)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)