Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holographic Candy Canes!

Hey guys :) Back again ;) Today's post is going to be rather quick, because like I said yesterday I hadn't been taking pictures other than with my cell phone. So that's what today is :P

I started with two coats of Glitter Gal Red 3D Holo, then I used a small thin nail art brush to make the pink lines, which are OPI DS Elegance, and the white which is Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

I used the  Glitter Gal last year to do candy canes as well, so I wanted to switch it up a little this year. I figured these could be cherry candy canes ;)

Top pic was just inside with natural light at my nail table, and bottom outside in the sun :)

What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting! And Happy Holidays!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)