Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

Hey guys! Merry Christmas!!! Today's post is full of happy holographic Christmas-ness!!

A few days ago while finishing up my shopping I happened to go into Urban Outfitters looking for the Silver Holo polish, not knowing ahead of time that there was a green and pink too!! So I ended up getting all 3 ;)

So I wanted to do Christmas trees but thought all of them would be too much. So I started with 2 coats of Urban Outfitters Silver Holo on all of my nails. I then used Nubar Reclaim for my Christmas tree on my ring finger, the dots are UO Pink Holo, and the star is China Glaze GR8. I loved it, but felt like I needed more, so I then turned my thumb into a present using China Glaze LOL.

So EVERYTHING on my nails is holographic!! Talk about holiday cheer! I seriously love these :D

Pics are with no flash under artificial light. These Urban Outfitter holos are no joke!!!



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting! And Merry Christmas!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So I told him that friend, you will buy this support item for 1 lakh, but after a few months what will be its value, while after that whatever money you had left with you will also end.
    Reverse Mortgage Live transfers
    Merchant Cash Advance live transfers
    Health Insurance Live Transfers
    So follow my advice and somehow it becomes 1 lakh rupees, then put that money in the right place so that the same 1 lakh rupees will give you extra 1 lakh after 2 to 3 years and then buy whatever you want with that extra money.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)