Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bunnies and Chicks!

Hey guys! Here today with another super cute and easy Easter design! Bunnies and chicks :) I wanted to do something that was spring/Easter themed but that wouldn't take me all night, and I figured this would be quick (ish anyway) and easy :)

I started with two coats of Essence nail art twin Romeo, it made me a bit sad not to use the gorgeous glitter Julia with him, but he's the only grey I own! I then used Zoya pippa to make yellow dots (just using the nail polish brush) then used a long skinny nail art brush to make the shapes of the shells the chicks would be coming out of, filled them in using the brush. For the bunnies I just used the brush for the heads and the long skinny nail art brush for the ears. I finished all of them off with facial features and tada! All done :)

This has been making me smile all morning. I'm sick (boooo) and have been for about a week. Long story short my son got sick from the new sitters sister, he ran a high temp during his nap last Thursday, had a febrile seizure because of it, and after he was fine the next day, turns out he has a cold and an ear infection (my poor monkey butt!) and now the old man and I have the cold as well, yay! lol, so yea my nails have made me smile a bit :D




What do you think?

BONUS!!! You get to see my monkey butt and I ;) this was from last week before we all got sick, I love him! Do you think he looks like me? I don't see it :P He looks just like his daddy!


Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're all sick :( but these nails are adorable! You and your son are beautiful! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)