Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'll Take You To The Candy Shop!

Hey guys! Who likes candy? Sweets? Everyone right?! Well that's what today is about with my nails! I picked up the dupe for Deborah Lippmann's candy shop from Claire's which is also called candy shop, guess they have no shame. Anyway it's pretty awesome!

I used two coats of candy shop on all of my nails except the ring finger, which I used Orly gumdrop, figured candy shop and gumdrop go right? ;) I used my dotting tools and nail art brush to make a lollipop and a little candy on my ring finger, and tada done! Just like an old school candy shop!

We have flash, no flash and a close up of the glitter.




What do you think? And please excuse my nubbins! I just felt like cutting them off and I don't know why :P It's a good think I have long nail beds!

Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I passed getting that Claire's polish last time I was out, but now I kind of regret it, lol! May have to go back... aah!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, just like candy :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)