Monday, March 5, 2012

Irish Polka Dots

Hey guys! Here today with another St. Patrick's Day inspired mani. Super easy and quick to do! All you need is a few colors and some dotting tools (which could be bobby pins, or toothpicks) and you're good to go!

I started with two coats of Kleancolor neon green, and used a white and China Glaze papaya punch for the polka dots by using different sizes of dotting tools, overlapping a few here and there. I wanted to top it all off with the spectraflare topcoat I got in my secret swap, but it changed the color too much (I'll show a picture at the end) so I ended up 86ing that.

Another problem I have with my white is it tends to get stringy quick with nail art brushes or dotting tools, anyone have any ideas why it does that? Or have a recommendation on a good white?




See the spectraflare topcoat as beautiful as it is just changed the color too much, so I took it off, but other than that I loved this one :)

What do you think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is really great! Just found your blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sinful Colors Snow Me White. It's the best white I've found and so cheap. It's always opaque in two coats and I haven't had any issues with stringiness.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)