Friday, March 23, 2012

Starry Spring Night

Hey guys! Here today with something a bit different! Last night it was beautiful out, in the 60s a few whispy clouds here and there and lots and lots of stars! For those of you that don't know, I'm a little bit obsessed with stars, and they have a lot of meaning to me, I even have 4 star tattoos :) So last night's sky was my inspiration!

I started with two coats of Zoya indigo, made a big full moon with a dotting tool in white, sponged on some white clouds, sponged a little bit of grey over the white moon, using a dotting tool I used white and silver to make some small dots randomly to represent stars, then finally I sponged on a little bit of OPI DS shimmer in a few small spots to give just a little bit of bling.

It was super easy, and fun, something for me that means spring yet it's not in the normal pastel colors. Yay for being different!




What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

5 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)