Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Robin's Eggs

Hey guys! Here today with another spring mani! It's that time of year that we start seeing birds building their nests in the trees that are all sprouting bright green leaves, spring is my favorite time of year! It's awesome waking up and hearing the birds chirping with the sun out :D call me corny if you must, but I love it! It gets too hot here in the summer, so I'll take all the spring I can get!

My inspiration today was robin's eggs, or maybe just another type of birds egg in general. I started with two coats of China Glaze shy high tops, I sponged on Zoya Jo, China Glaze first mate, and Funky Fingers Mrs. mint, and wrapped it all up with some random sizes of dots (to represent speckled eggs) with Kleancolor espresso.

First pic is no flash and the second is, wanted to show the different dimensions with the different blues that were sponged on, it looks really pretty!



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)