Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peaches and Creme

Hey guys! Today I wanted to do something with spring colors, but was at a loss of what to do, so I went looking through my colors and got the idea for peaches and creme! I have a few peach type colors, and I thought they would look good together, I was right!

For this fun and easy mani I used two coats of white, then sponged on three different shades of peach, I started with the darkest and went to the lightest. The first one I used is Funky Fingers taffy town, second I used Finger Paints circus peanuts, and last I used Julep Hayden. It turned out to have nice depth, with still having good bright color :) The first picture is flash, second is natural light.



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. so pretty, you chose great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this, its beautiful. I own Circus Peanuts and will definitely try a color combo like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)