Friday, December 23, 2011

Retro snowflake nails!

Hey guys! I'm back with more fun nails for the month of December! This time I went to YouTube and to Cute Polish's page for inspiration! She did a simple snowflake mani that was super cute, so I wanted to try it!

I feel like after I was done it looked sort of retro 60s-ish so I've now started calling it the retro snowflake mani :P





I used OPI russian navy suede as my base, Kleancolor catch me for the "snowflakes", added a little touch of glitter here and there, and topped it with a matte top coat to keep my suede the way it's meant to be! I really liked the color combo with these two, verses the light blue and white (I don't have a baby blue, can you believe it!?)

What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

2 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)