Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Paisley

Hey guys! Check it out, two posts in a week!! I've gotten pretty much caught up on homework and projects that are due in the next few weeks, so I've got some time! Yay!!

Today I did another fall related post, I was hoping I'd have leaf image on one of my plates, but I didn't so I improvised. I used Zoya Austine and Barielle Gold Digger as a gradient using a makeup sponge. These two look beautiful together!! I did the sponging twice on each nail so that it was a little more opaque. I then used Bundle Monster BM-315 plate, along with Kleancolor Espresso to stamp the paisley image onto my nails.

The look is very understated and I absolutely love it! They aren't so in your face, but just soft and beautiful! Perfect for fall :)

The last pic btw is to show you that I make a mess like everyone else when I sponge and stamp! haha :)





What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)