Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Essence nail art twins, Bonnie & Clyde

Hey guys! I received all my nail art twins from Spain in the mail yesterday and decided I *had* to use Bonnie & Clyde first!

Bonnie is a dark turquoise blue that went on in only one coat (woohoo!!) and Clyde has turquoise glass fleck glitters, and big square shaped silver glitters. You can wear them on their own or together :)

Funny this is the girl that sits beside me in Bio today asked me if these were some of the ones I was waiting on from Spain lol! I guess I talk to much, maybe I'll pull her to the dark side ;)

I am in LOVE with these! and I honestly don't even want to take them off tonight to try something new, even though I have so many twins to try now! funny right?




Both pictures are outside with no flash, first in the sun second in the shade.

What do you think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous on you Amber!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want i want i want! :D

    http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these, I only have Chuck & Blair and would love to get ahold of all the twins.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)