Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Butter London, Halloween mani #2

Hey guys! In yesterday's nail mail I received my first Butter London polish, a beautiful pink creme called Primrose Hill Panic. I *had* to use it right away!

It only took ONE coat! I could have done two for good measure but I was happy with the one, and it is just like the name, butter! I am officially in love, and I'm going to *need* more of these polishes!

So after I painted them I wanted to use some more of my Halloween stamp designs from Konad plate 13, which is also being given in my Halloween giveaway, then for good measure I added a few silver rhinestones (I don't have black ones yet *sad*) to each accent nail too :)

Here's how it turned out :)





How do you think it turned out?

Until next time! Happy painting :D



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pink! Love the nail art too! Cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like nail art. And it is cool, because it is a pink manicure, not just orange, green, black :D
    Great post*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skull & crossbones with that color combination, I'm in love! <3 <3 <3 It looks so cute and awesome! I need to get that plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neeeed that plate too! I love the 1st pic how the sunlight shines on your nails.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)