Monday, December 24, 2012

Sweet Treats!

Hey guys! Here again today with another cell phone picture (sorry!) it was too cute not to share!!

I found Revlon Girly and wanted to do something with it, but not something overly Christmas since it's all pink and purple :P So I looked through my stamps and found one I thought would work great :)

The inspiration for these was stockings! Say what? Well with my family tradition was on Christmas Eve (aka today!) we could either open our stocking or one present. And normally our stockings were filled with lots of sweets, hence what I'm calling these nails, Sweet Treats!

I started with two coats of OPI I Think In Pink, Revlon Girly on my thumb and ring finger is also two coats. Then I used Color Club Wild At Heart with Bundle Monster BM-306. It stamped really well, but I took too long on my pointer so not all of it transferred.

Overall I love the look, super girly!!


Sorry about my middle finger, my cuticle got screwed up somehow :(

What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting! And Happy Christmas Eve!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)