Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Years...Kind Of?

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Here today with a sort of New Years themed mani, the colors are but the stamp...well you can decide!

My old man picked out a silver and gold metallic polishes and said do something with these lol....well my brain is fried so I kind of had no idea what to do!

I started with two coats of Essie As Good As Gold, and two coats of Pure Ice Silver Mercedes on alternating nails, I then used Sinful Colors Black on Black and Bundle Monster BM-320 for the stamp. I've loved this one since I first got them but this is my first time using it :) Once I was done I topped it all with China Glaze Fairy Dust.

Like I said New Years colors for sure, the print? Well who knows, but it's still fun!!




What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome new years manicure!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that you can earn even more money by using your money, so in this post you will learn how to earn money with money
    Reverse Mortgage Live Transfers
    Debt Settlement Live Transfers
    Mortgage Refinance Live Transfers
    Most of the people when money comes, they spend their money and after that again they keep worrying about money, whereas if you adopt smart way then life time extra income from the money you have earned somehow. Will continue to happen and the same money for you will continue to earn you by making money on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online

    Wedding Invitation Video
    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time
    Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)