Monday, May 14, 2012

Nail Art Contest WINNERS!!!

Hey guys! Yes, you read that correctly!!! I'm finally announcing the winners of my nail art contest! It's been crazy around here and I apologize for the delay!

For those of you that don't know, I held a nail art contest for my favorite things, pink, stars, cupcakes, animal print and frogs, the contestants could use any of those, or all of them! I had 28 entries and loved so many more than the two winners!

Drum roll please!!!!!

























Grand prize winner of a $25 gift certificate to Ninja Polish is, Michelle from Sonoma Nail Art

This was her entry,how could I NOT love this?!



And our second place winner of a $15 gift certificate to Ninja Polish goes to Radi D. from It's All About Nails

This was her entry, I think I about died of cute overload!




Thank you so much to everyone that entered!! And congratulations to the winners! Please send me your info (name you want on the gift certificate and your email address) and I'll get those prizes sent out to you right away!

Until next time! Happy painting!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Thank you so much! I am honored. There were so many great entries, I really loved seeing the great creativity you inspired in this contest, Amber. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    It was fun participating in your contest and I would love to do that again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners, they both did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners! Those are both very very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so, so much! I didn`t expect to win and I`m so glad I did and you liked my nails! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need your email address to be able to send you your prize :)

      Delete
    2. here it is- mecheto_r@abv.bg
      Thanks again! :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Wow, those entries are awesome! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)