Thursday, April 19, 2012

NAIL ART CONTEST!


Hey guys!! Today will be the start of my nail art contest! You have until May 5th at noon pacific time to submit your entry!

So what does the contest entail? I'm going to "borrow" the idea Rebecca used for her contest, and go with my favorite things. You don't have to do all, or even more than one, BUT you have to do at least one. Stamping is allowed, but no stickers big acrylic pieces etc. You can use acrylic paint as well as polish to make your designs.

Pink, animal print, stars, cupcakes, and frogs. Those are your options, remember this is a nail art contest, so be creative! Please try and do something original, or if you use someone else's idea notate it in your blog post, or the caption of your picture.

Grand Prize winner will receive a $25 gift certificate for the amazing ladies over at Ninja Polish.

Second place will receive a $15 gift certificate to Ninja Polish.

Winner will be chosen by myself, and a panel of a few non-polish bloggers, I'm trying not to be bias! ;)

Submit your entry with the inlinkz link below.

Thanks, and good luck!!





Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Great contest & themes. So we can submit more than one entry?
    Thx
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only one entry per person, but you can have all or more than one of the themes in one mani :)

      Delete
  2. my question is, can we submit previous nail art? i did something for easter, that i was rather pleased with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it falls in one of the themes sure :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for having this contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason the thumbnail isn't showing the pic but you can see it if you click on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I submit a blog post I wrote today...before I knew about the contest? Also does it have to be on your own nail?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great contest! Hope you like my entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out the Nailasaurus latest blog post http://www.thenailasaurus.com/2012/06/load-n-vote-nail-art-contest.html . All you have to do is upload a picture of your nail art, the public votes, and the winner gets the Entire Essie Summer Collection!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)