Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's My Birthday!!

Hey guys! Today is my birthday! Yay :D I'm 28 today! Phew I'm getting old :P Nothing too exciting going on since it's a weekday, but we are going to lunch at Olive Garden before old man needs to go to work, and then I get to drive to Fresno (about 45 minutes away) to do a presentation in class (I have distance learning classes), then having a few drinks with my group members. Super exciting huh? ;)

So my favorite color is pink, and I love glitter so I wanted to do something with both of those, what did I decide on? An all pink water marble!! I started with one coat of a white polish (SC snow me white), and used 6 of my pinks. We have Zoya Izzy, Zoya Renee, OPI Flower to Flower, Wet N Wild How I Met Your Magenta, Funky Fingers Queen Cupcake and China Glaze It's Poppin.

I know I still have nubs *sad* but the freaking edges keep breaking on them, so I keep having to file them down, it's driving me nuts, but not a whole lot I can do about it :P Forgive the super smeared "28" I keep forgetting my Nubar Diamont topcoat tends to smear, I need to use my Seche instead when I have any type of art :P



My pinky on my left hand is my favorite!! Which one is yours?

Oh and I figured I would show you the SUPER cute flowers my old man got me, and the presents my bestie sent :) I do these posts the night before, so who knows what else I'll get! ;)



Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I adore the manicure! And the cupcake themed stuff is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You have a good month :-) Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Your water marble reminds me of taffy or pulled sugar candy, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the addition of the sparkles on top of the marble! And happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the middle fingers :)
    I'm so scared to try water marbling. Maybe when it gets nicer; I'll try it outside. That, and a splatter mani.
    I love all that cupcake stuff. Lucky you. hope you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)