Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shooting Star Tape Mani

Hey guys! Yes I know I'm posting today!! I've been super busy with family and school, but only a few more weeks left until summer break then I'll be back to posting more again! This past weekend I had the photoshoot that some you helped me win, she did post a sneak peek picture of my shoot if you wanted to see it here. I'll get the rest of the pictures in about 3 weeks :)

Anyway today's post is a tape mani! I started with two coats of China Glaze Gaga For Green, on my pointer finger I used a star sticker, you know those little ones teachers use, the other three I used striping tape, I did one thick layer of Essie Tour De Finance. A lot of my fellow bloggers did a tape mani today too so make sure to check out their posts below!



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!




Pin It!

4 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)