Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Autism Awareness Nails

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting everyday recently, but as I said in the last post I've been pretty busy with school and the family. So I'm going to work on doing a post every other day :)

Today's post was influenced by the month of April. April is autism awareness month, and as I'm sure many of you do, I have friends with children who are autistic. So this is just a little bit of a reminder to look for the signs early on, and get help! If you're interested in reading a bit more, read this site :)

I started with two coats of Zoya Robyn on all but my ring finger, which I did a base of white. Then using the same Zoya Robyn, Sinful Colors Gogo Girl, Zoya Pippa and Essence Nail Art Twin Bella, I did steps of each color, and stamped using a lilac plate I recently got from a group buy.



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! But isn't that Essence Bella? Edward is the glitter half of that duo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahah yea...whoops, I was half asleep writing it! I'll fix it lol

      Delete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)