Monday, April 16, 2012

Purple Water Marble!

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been slacking and not had a post up daily, but I've been really busy :P It's getting to be toward the end of the semester, so I'll be getting even busier, BUT I do plan on starting a nail art contest here in the next few days!

As those of you that read my last post know, I just did an all pink water marble for my birthday last Thursday and it came out super cute! On my blog's Facebook page I did a poll to see what the majority favorite color was, and purple came out to be the top. So I figured I'd do an all purple marble to please my fans :D That and in PLOP a lot of did a group water marble, and all the posts will be up today, so keep an eye out for the other blogs with marbles today!

So for this marble I used 7 different purples, they are all random on every nail but I'll name the colors off for you guys :) OPI Catherine The Grape, Kleancolor Neon Purple, Sinful Colors Let's Talk, Sinful Colors Verbena, China Glaze Senorita Bonita, Funky Fingers Sugarplum Fairy, Essence Nail Art Twin Gabriella, Essence Nail Art Twin Thelma, and topped it all off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.






What do you guys think? It turned out much better on my left hand, but not horrible on my right :P I think my favorite is my pointer finger on my left hand :)

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. This looks like awesome galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the addition of the Fairy Dust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, girl! I love Fairy Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee! It looks like some beautiful cosmos picture. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Freshie, I immediately thought galaxy nails. They're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I'm so glad you posted so many pics of this because IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow cosmic galaxy nails, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be the prettiest water marble that I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)