Monday, April 2, 2012

Candy Buttons!

Hey guys! After yesterday's fail, which I realized after posting was April 1st (how ironic!) I wanted to do something fun! I got to thinking about old school candies, and my childhood in general. We were recently in Toys R Us and we saw they still make candy buttons too, so that was my inspiration for today :)

This is something else that's super easy to do! I did two coats of white polish, the blue is Finger Paints blue raspberry taffy, the yellow is Zoya Pippa, and the pink is Sinful Colors creme pink. I tried to line them up as best I can, they aren't perfect but I think they turned out pretty damn cute!

Geez this is a short and sweet **pun intended** post today!



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I had actually thought of doing this before but I never got around to it! So cute. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)