Sunday, April 1, 2012

Leopard Fail

Hey guys! Today I'm going to say is a bit of a fail...Brendan didn't nap long enough for me to actually do my nails, AND I had two breaks that forced me to cut my nails down to nubbins **the horror!!!** so I went and dug through my nail stuff and found some Kiss nail strips that I bought what seems like forever ago. They are super cute pink on pink leopard, so I thought win right? Quick easy and cute?! Well no...

I applied them like it said to do and filed the ends or extra off like it said to...well they ripped and had jagged edges, and I had a few folds in them too. As hard as I tried I couldn't get them to not fold over like that...but it is what it is. Like I said the pattern is great, and I love it, but eh. I don't think I'll use them again. Maybe they would be better when I don't have nubs? Who knows! Have any of you guys tried them?




Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I tried the Kiss Quick Strips and they were terrible. My nails were a bit longer than yours in the picture but they just didnt file at the free edge cleanly and i peeled them off the next day. I'll stick to Sally Hansen from now on.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)