Monday, July 30, 2012

The Mans Pick....Hmmm

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend :) I'm here today with the old mans pick of what I should do **scary music**. Since I just recently got the new Bundle Monster (set 2) plates I've been looking over them and trying to get a few ideas etc. As I said in the last post that I stamped with, I'm still not 100% with it, but I do enjoy it and I'll get better with time :)

So I had him look through the set of plates and he chose BM-316, and he wanted me to do the same thing I did with my giraffe/turtle (heh) mani, where I had every other nail the negative of the other. So then I asked what colors, he said a yellow base and a blue stamp, say what?? Yea I know right? You guys feel my pain ;) So I was like "fine" :P

I started with two coats of Finger Paints Lemon Sour, I'm not a huge yellow fan but I really love this one!! I then used Color Club Cold Metal (from the foiled collection) for the stamp. I did do the negative on one nail first, and it just didn't work, I was having a lot of trouble with it, so I just used the lines instead.

To my surprise it actually looks pretty good!! Other than the fact that I had a break on the left side of my middle finger, which isn't a surprise considering I just took acrylics off. My nails still feel weird btw :P

So I guess the old man didn't do such a bad job ;)




So what do you guys think? And btw are my pictures looking a bit better now?

Until next time! Happy painting!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh.. I just got Cold Metal & did not realize it works so well for stamping. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)