Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Mans Pick day 2

Hey guys! Here today again with another pick by the old man! I figured I'd give him a week or so to show me his creative side ;)

So for today's mani he picked OPI Just Spotted The Lizard as my base, and he picked Color Club Almost Famous for my stamp from BM-316. I don't know what it is with him and this plate and yellow, *shakes my head* men!

So I used two coats of the OPI, I do really like this polish. I've used it before here, it's got a beautiful shimmer in the sun too! So his idea was the moon image from this plate would look awesome in the yellow over the duo-chrome. Well it's not bad but it's not super noticeable either.  But seeing the super close up of the stamp, I really like the pattern in the moon!




So what do you guys think? He's not doing too bad for a guy so far ;)

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)