Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School Post 1, Notebook Paper!

Hey guys! Here today with day one of my back to school posts, I have two more planned and may end up with more depending on my imagination heh ;) So why back to school you ask? Well today is the first day back at for fall semester at my school (California State University Fresno). I don't actually have classes today other than online, my classes start on campus tomorrow :)

I'm in my second semester of junior year, and I'm going to be in 5 classes this semester. So I'll try and keep up with my blog, but depending on how much work I have it may dwindle :( But I'll try my best!!

So today's post is notebook paper nails :) I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, then used the sky blue paint from my Migi Nail Art pens with a long thin nail art brush to draw the lines on the white, followed by OPI The Color Of Minnie for the red line, and the black dots as well as doodles are Sinful Colors Black on Black. I used a combo of the nail art brush and a small dotting tool for the doodles. They aren't perfect but I think it's adorable!!

One of my lilac plates does have a stamp on it that looks like notebook paper but it also has a "I heart you" on it which I didn't want on every single nail. But for those of you interested in that it's lilac's A01 plate, which is the same plate I used for my July 4th mani.



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

4 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)