Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration Week, Day 1, Love Letters.

Hey guys! Here today with the start of what will be a week of Pinterest inspired manis, sound familiar? Yep Kayla was doing it last week, and I'm borrowing the idea from her :)

Day 1 is love letter nails. I found the picture on Pinterest from one of Kayla's boards although it's not her art. The original post for this nail art design is here.

I started with two coat of China Glaze Hook And Line, which I'm in love with!! I didn't expect to like it as much as I do! Then using Bundle Monster Plates BM 303 and BM 311 with Wet N Wild Ink Well and Dr.'s Remedy Balance Brick for the stamping. The black didn't come out quite as dark as I would have liked, but I think it makes it look a bit like an old worn letter, and I think it's gorgeous and romantic looking!

SIDE NOTE if you, or someone you know has some awesome nail art boards please link them in a comment here for me :D



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You might like some of the pins on my board ~
    http://pinterest.com/tiffanyharvey/nail-art/
    (I've also got a separate one for nail polishes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)