Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration Week, Day 4, Patchwork.

Hey guys! Here today with day 4 of Pinterest week :) Today's pin is here, with the original post here. This picture grabbed my attention because it reminded me of Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas' dress! After reading the original post by the owner I realized that great minds think alike because she too thought that :)

For this design I was about as random as you can be! I just swiped on the different colored polishes where ever on my nails, then after the nail was filled I used a small nail art brush to make the "patch" lines :) My patch lines are a bit messy, which I didn't realize until I was done but it's because I need a new black, bad...it's almost gone and getting difficult to work with!

The colors I used for this are Essence Nail Art Twin Bonnie, Picture Polish Jade, Zoya Dannii, and Zoya Rory. I used two coats of each for their spots on my nails :)



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)