Friday, August 31, 2012

Pink Rubber Nails? Illamasqua says so!

Hey guys! Here today with the other purchase I made at Sephora, one of the new Illamasqua Rubber Brights, this one's name is Devotee. I decided I needed the pink, of course, but then again who's surprised by that? ;) Carly over at Lacquered Lover has swatches of 5 of the 6 in the collection here.

So this polish is pretty cool, it's matte but the finish is just different than anything else I have. It's a super fun bubble gum pink, which my camera had a hard time capturing, but it's beautiful! I used two coats to get the color I have now. I could have done 3 for safe measure but without being able to use a fast dry top coat I didn't want to risk them not drying!

For fun, on my thumb and ring finger I added two coats of an indie polish a friend made, sorry can't give you more info than that! But because it's a pink and green glitter I knew I wanted it! Longish story short, the old man is green and I'm pink, so pink and green ;)

This was such a fun and simple mani I just love it, this shade of pink is perfect for summer!





What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really intrigued by the new rubber finish polishes, but I haven't seen one IRL yet to check it out--love it here in pink, though! And your friend's polish is just all kinds of adorable too. I love the retro-preppy combination of pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try any Illamasqua's and this makes me want to rectify that, lol. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)