Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to School Post 2, Pencil Nails.

Hey guys! I'm sorry about the two day lack of posts, it's been a busy few days! I started back to school (CSU Fresno) on Thursday so I was slammed all day, then yesterday it took me way longer to get my errands done then I thought so there ya have it :P

I did want to share a little tidbit on why I've been busy other than my 2 year old, the old man, the dogs, and school haha, I've been busting my butt the past not quite two months to loose weight and get in shape, and the last 2 weeks I've been working with a trainer as well. Well as of yesterday I was down 24.4lbs in 7 weeks :D I'm super excited about it, and I'm starting to feel really good about my improvements! Now if only my nails would behave!

I had 3 breaks over the past two days (total on both hands) so I'm down to super nubs now! BUT have no fear, Rejuvacote is here!!! It arrived in my mail yesterday from Ninja Polish and because of results I've seen other friends and bloggers have had from it, I'm super excited!

Sorry about the babbling! Today's post is pencil inspired, A friend showed me a picture (and I cannot find the original) just like these and I love it! So I decided to do them too :) I started with the yellow which is Color Club Almost Famous, then the silver which is Finger Paints Easel Come Easel Go, and the pink which is Sinful Colors Timbleberry. I was just careful and did my brush strokes sideways instead of up and down. Each color is two coats.



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! What a cute idea =) They definitely look like those good old #2 pencils =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Very cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)