Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MMMM Sprinkles!

Hey guys! Here today with my very first Nail's Inc. polishes! They both just happen to be from the new sprinkles line. I have now decided I *need* all of them! Not just because they are amazing, but they have cupcakes on the lids! Some of you don't know but I'm in love with cupcakes, my kitchen is even decorated in them ;)

So onto the polish, I used Nail's Inc. Sweets Way and Topping Lane, I did a Carly with how I painted them, using Topping Lane on my pointer, middle and pinky on my left hand, and opposite on the right hand, then did Sweets Way on my thumb and ring finger :)

Each of them is two coats, and even with as much glitter as they have in them, they went on super easy! The first and last picture are both with no flash, and the middle is with flash.




What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

2 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)