Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration Week, Day 7, Girly Bows.

Hey guys! Here today with the very last day of Pinterest inspiration week! And just like yesterday it's my favorite colors, pink! Today's pin is here, and just like yesterday there is no blog that goes along with it. This time my nails are a bit different, just the stamp was the inspiration.

Just like yesterday as well I used a China Glaze from the Summer Neon collection. I used two coats of Pink Plumeria on all except my middle finger which was one coat of Kleancolor Metallic Pink. I used Bundle Monster plate BM-317 for the stamp which was the Kleancolor on all but my middle finger and the China Glaze on the middle.

I did go over the bows with a small thin nail art brush because I was having a little bit of an issue with the full image transferring, as well as to make the line for the rest of the bow on the nail. After all of that was done I added a little pink bling in the form of a nail art rhinestone in the middle of each bow.

This is only the second time I've ever done bows and this is so girly it's killing me! I love it!! I can't wait to see what the girls at the gym say :D



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! This would be a great mani in October for a breast cancer awareness mani :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)