Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School Post 4, School Spirit!

Hey guys! Back today with what will be my last back to school post. This one is all about school spirit, which for me is red, white and blue bulldogs! I am currently a second semester junior at California State University Fresno :)

For this one I used white on two nails which is Sinful Colors Snow Me White, red which is OPI The Color Of Minnie, and the blue which is China Glaze First Mate. Each color is two coats. For the lettering I used a long thin nail art brush and the paw prints are done with a dotting tool. Pretty simple again today, but one I think I'll do again when it comes time to attend a football game!



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)