Thursday, August 30, 2012

Julep Suede Amber, Me!

Hey guys! Here today with something I never thought I'd have, a polish with my name, that isn't orange!!

So I had heard about, and also seen on FB that Julep was coming out with a few suede polishes, but since I hadn't gotten one in my Julep Maven box, I hadn't seen them in person yet. So after class I stopped by Sephora, because well it's on my way to the interstate so why not? ;)

Saw the suedes and about fell over dead when I saw "Amber", it would be better if it was pink, but I'll take it! It looks very similar to OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede, but since I haven't compared them side by side yet I don't know how dupe-y they are. But I also figured I couldn't go wrong with a suede, so what the hell!

This is two coats, with no top coat since that would take away the finish. It applied easily and dried super fast!




What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)