Friday, August 10, 2012

Rainbow Skittles Water Marble

Hey guys! Here today with a water marble :) One a bit different from what I have done before, but I'm sure you guys will like it ;)

For those of you that have been followers for a while you know I've done an all green, all purple, and all pink marbles, as well as a few with multiple colors. Well this one is a bit of all of the above! Rainbow!

I've wanted to do this for a while and I'm not really sure why it took me so long, but overall I was pretty pleased with the outcome. The yellow was gorgeous in the water, but I guess because it's a lighter color it wasn't as obvious on my nail. The reds I had a bit of trouble with too, and I hit the stick on my blue *boo!!* but like I said, overall I'm very happy with how it turned out.

What's funny too is when the old man saw it he said "it looks like Skittles!" he's a smart man ;)

So here is the long list of all the polishes I used.

RED
OPI The Color Of Minnie
Zoya Cyma
Wet N Wild Everybody Loves Redmond
Dr.'s Remedy Balance Brick

ORANGE
China Glaze Papaya Punch
OPI A Good Man-Darin Is Hard To Find
Loreal Boozy Brunch
Finger Paints Circus Peanuts

YELLOW
Color Club Almost Famous
Finger Paints Lemon Sour
Wet N Wild The Wonder Yellows
Zoya Pippa

GREEN
Sinful Colors Irish Green
Sinful Colors Innocent
China Glaze Gaga For Green
China Glaze Entourage

BLUE
China Glaze Sky High Top
China Glaze First Mate
China Glaze Custom Kicks
Sinful Colors Open Seas




What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)