Saturday, August 4, 2012

Neon Circus Nails!

Hey guys! Okay so have you all seen the preview for the Madagascar 3 movie? "Polka dot polka dot afro..." heh, anyway that's what today's nails remind me of! Hence the "circus nails" thing ;)

So this time the old man didn't actually choose what I was doing, he just picked the base pink. Not that I gave him much of an option, I just let him pick one of two of the pinks from the Color Club Poptastic collection ;)

My base color is 2 coats of Poptastic, I then used a nail dotting tool to dot all along the outside of my nail, like a framed mani. I used Almost Famous (yellow), Wham! Pow! (orange), Twiggie (green), Chelsea Girl (blue), and Pucci-Licious (purple).

I wasn't going for a circus look, I just wanted to use some really pretty neon colors, but that's what it looks like to me. I love it! Too bad my camera didn't, this was very hard to photograph, I guess because they are neon colors, I'm not really sure. All of the colors are just a bit more bright in person than they are in the pictures.

I btw cannot take credit for this idea, I saw it in one of my polish groups on FB, but as of now cannot remember who it was to credit them. If you know, post a comment! **Paula Mussi was the originial person who I saw do this :) **



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)