Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tendresse by Penelope Luz, a Brazilian Indie!

Hey guys! Sorry about the super late post today, I had a few appointments and errands to run this morning so I've been a busy lady!

Here today with a polish made by Penelope Luz, who is a lacquerhead from Brazil. I had the pleasure of being introduced to her by another Brazilian friend, so that she and I could do a swap. Not only did she send me what I asked for from Brazil but she sent some of her indie polishes as well! She has recently made a FB page for her polishes and begun selling them as well, check her out here.

I do own 3 of her other creations as well as two that were made just specifically for me (yay!) but those will all be for another time! Today's post is Tendresse, I used 3 coats with no base color (shock! no undies!) It does look a bit different than in her swatch pics, I'm not sure if she changed the formula a bit or what, but mine has green glitter not blue. Either way I still love it!



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)