Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration Week, Day 5, Rainbow Candy Cane.

Hey guys! Here today with day 5 of Pinterest week, only two days left to go! Then my fall semester starts *dun dun dunnnnnn* today's pin is here, and the original posting is here. Now let me say that I thought this was just amazing and after seeing who is was done by it made sense! I couldn't believe I was trying to do one of her manis!

But alas I tried it anyway, even though I'm not that great with stamping *yet*. So for this one I started with two coats of white then added my fast dry top coat, which recently has been the Color Club one that comes in the box sets! It doesn't tend to shrink like SV does, which I love!

Using Bundle Monster plate BM-301, China Glaze Fly, China Glaze Entourage, China Glaze Sky High Top, Zoya Pippa, Essie Orange It's Obvious, and Julep Anne got to stamping. I just swiped the polish on half of the stamp with either color before scraping and stamping onto my nail. It didn't all come out perfect but I was pretty happy with how it came out.

I love this look for summer, it's fun, airy and light!



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

4 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)