Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rainbow Colored Stained Glass

Hey guys! Here today with a new technique that Sarah from Chalkboard Nails posted just a few days back that she saw on the blog Gorgeois. They are both calling it abstract, but I think it looks like stained glass!

This is super super easy to do, it just takes a little bit of time since you do each color individually. All you do it randomly apply the colors with the nail polish brush, just make sure you aren't using too much of the polish at once and that's pretty much it!

Since I still had my colors out (I'm slacking!) from my rainbow water marble I just used some of the same ones. There will be more to this mani, but you'll have to wait until the next post for that ;)

The colors I used for this are OPI The Color Of Minnie, Loreal Boozy Brunch, Color Club Almost Famous, China Glaze Entourage, China Glaze Sky High Top and Julep Anne.




What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)