Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mmmm Jelly Sandwich!

Hey guys! Here today with my first ever jelly sandwich! Sounds pretty tasty right? ;) So what exactly is a jelly sandwich, in the polish sense? I didn't know back when I was new into the polish scene but it's a layering technique normally with a glitter and jelly finishes done in layers.

My jelly sandwich consists of two of the three Zoya blogger polishes by Birchbox, and a fabulous black and white glitter from Sonoma Nail Art! I thought it would be fun to use Zoya Coraline and Zoya Kate together since pink and orange together seems to be a hot trend recently. The glitter used is Sonoma Nail Art My Three Glitters.

I started with one coat of the Zoya polishes, followed by a coat of My Three Glitters. I repeated the Zoya two more times, and My Three Glitters one more time. So it went Z, MTG, Z, MTG, Z. These Zoya polishes are beautiful!! I love them so much, and MTG is amazing too! There are black diamond shapes, white squares, black and white bars, black and white mirco hex, and small black and white hex glitters. Just yum!




What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

4 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)