Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October Birchbox

Sorry for the hiatius guys! I've not really been feeling myself recently, and I've been slammed with school too, I have a few posts that I'm doing tonight to post over the next three days, hopefully I'll be back into a daily post very soon!

I recieved my October Birchbox, and was pretty happy!

I received

Amika- obliphica hair treatment, it smells amazing!
Anastasia Beverly Hills- hydrafull gloss in Bellini, its pretty but didn't plump
Clark's Botanicals- intense radiance mask, haven't used this yet but want to!
Laura Geller- spackle tinted under makeup primer in bronze, love this!!
The Laundress- wool and cashmere shampoo, have yet to open




Without the lip gloss
With the lip gloss







Until next time! Happy Painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OOoh you got all diff stuff than I did. I like the gloss a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)