Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween, vampire nails!

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I did this mani on Saturday, even though I'm posting it Sunday ;) My old man's birthday was Saturday and we went to the pumpkin patch, so I had to have more Halloween nails!

I painted my ring finger in Sinful Colors black on black, and added Wet N Wild behind closed doors over top of it. On the rest of my fingers I used Finger Paints paper mache, I used Sinful Colors gogo girl (which is actually red but looks more pink over the white *sad*) for the blood on both the ring finger and for the stamped blood drops on all the others, the stamp is from Konad plate 13 :) I topped it all off with one red rhinestone on each of the nails with the white polish.

I like it, although it didn't come out quite how I had imagined, but not bad at all! I got a few compliments on them :)

What tomorrow holds? No idea! Pumpkins? Black cat? Owl? Tombstones? Bats? no clue!


What do you guys think of them?




I didn't realize how bad of a clean up I did until I took the pictures, whoops! *shame*

Oh and here are a few pictures from the pumpkin patch tonight :)






Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. your nails look very nice and your son so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nail art, very cool. And your son is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool mani! And your son is gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I *need* that konad plate!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)