Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween nail art stickers :)

Hey guys :) After doing all my swatches of the OTP collection last night, I decided I wanted to just add a fun little sticker on my ring fingers :) Sometimes I have a hard time having *just* painted nails and I want something more fun on them!

A friend of mine sent me these cute little Halloween nail art stickers by Kiss, I'm not too sure where she found them, but I really like them! So quick and easy, peal off, stick on and seal with a top coat, tada!

In these pictures I'm wearing Wet-N-Wild buy me a drink from the OTP collection :)







I love stars for those of you that don't know, so I decided to go with those first :) What do you think?

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)