Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds, day 1 Ozotic Pro 511

Hey guys! Along with some of my other PLOP ladies, we are staring a new challenge. I haven't done one before, so this should be interesting! For the entire month of November we will each wear a new, untired polish everyday and blog about them!



First up for me I'm using Ozotic Pro 511, I just got it in the mail yesterday and I HAD to use it right away! Pink, AND holographic?! Yes please!!!

This could be a one coater for sure, I used two for safe measure, goes on super easy and the holographic effect is just stunning! I did them last night around 1am so we have some inside pictures with and without flash, as well as pictures in the sun :)







Beautiful isn't she!? I'm going to be sad to take her off tonight lol

So who are these other ladies who are doing this challenge you ask? I'll tell ya!!

Alyssa- Always Polished
Andrea- Addicted To The Allure Of Beauty
Ashley- Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin- Something Creative
Carly- Lacquered Lover
Caroline- Good Lack, Nail!
Jacki- Adventures In Acetone
Jamie- Nails Adored
Nory- Fierce Make Up and Nails
Rachel- CherryGlamGirl
Sarah- Lucky Lacqures
Shaina- Haute Lacquer
Taylor- Nailed to the T
Thalie- Glazed Talons

Non-Bloggers

Alaina
Gwen
Julie
Laurie
Lyncia


Until next time! Happy painting :D



Pin It!

6 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)