Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Fall Fever 2011 polish review

Hey guys! I'm here to review some more of Dr.'s Remedy polishes! I got these a little less than two weeks ago and it's taken me forever to do my review, I'm sorry for that!

The fall colors consisted of three shades, two reds and a blue.

"Fall 2011 will be fierce: leaves will change, for sure, and temps will follow suit. But the real news relates to the hues of the season. Indeed, we're revolutionarily-ready to welcome a crisper, cleaner, clearer collection of colors, kudos to Dr.'s Remedy insight and experience over autumn. These hues celebrate the season that screams renewal: a rich bordeaux; a modern burgundy; a navy-meets-royal blue. We welcome you to invite your nails to dance in Dr.'s Remedy fall fever 2011"

They describe Defense Deep Red as a rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish.

I do like this red,it's very vampy! It took three coats to achieve a color I liked, but it's not a matte finish by any means. I was actually really sad about that. I didn't use a top coat to show the true colors of all three of the polishes. It went on smooth, there is a smaller brush which actually IMO makes it a bit easier to not be so messy!

All pictures were inside, with flash, artificial light. I'm sorry the clean up is horrible!! Reds are really hard for me to work with, and I didn't realize they looked so bad :*(





They describe Balance Brick as a modern maroon with body and balance.

This red took two coats and is my favorite of the group, I'm not normally a big red person but I do like it :) Just like the others it went on smooth with no problems, and obviously clean up with a lighter red was a bit better ;)

All pictures were inside, with flash and artificial light.





They describe Nobel Navy as a sea-at-dusk shade that reflects light and brings dimension to tips and toes alike.

This blue will be perfect for the rest of my semester at the college I attend, it's one of our school colors! This one like the last took two coats to achieve the color in the bottle and went on smooth. It reminds me of a beautiful clear night sky :)

All pictures were inside, with flash and artificial light.





So you might ask what makes these polishes so special? Well let me tell you! The Dr.'s Remedy line of cosmetics is doctor-inspired, they are dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s Remedy proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails.

You can only find this brand online! Check out the Dr.'s Remedy website or call 1-877-323-NAIL to order. Each polish sells for $17

You can also follow them on Facebook and/or Twitter for their latest updates!

A special thanks goes out to their PR department for being wonderfully generous and letting me continue to review these amazing polishes!!





Pin It!

2 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)