Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7, Fantasy Makers Black Magic

Hey guys, one week in already and slowly but surly I'm marking off polishes from my untried list! We are onto day 7 :)



So for today's polish a friend of mine told me to do black, well plain black is so not an untired, BUT I did have my Fantasy Makers black magic, I did swatch it last month along with the rest of the Fantasy Makers, but I didn't actually wear it, so I figured it counted ;) It took two coats :) Sorry about the crappy pictures, I wasn't able to get any in the sun and evidently I didn't get the pink off from yesterday very well lol!! You can only see it in the picture and not in real life, weird huh?





What do you think? It's hard to tell in the picture, but there is micro glitter in the polish that makes it really pretty!

Here are the other ladies up for the challenge!

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T

Until next time! Happy painting :D

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't pick this up. It is much prettier than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)