Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Family


So my mom and step dad Bob were out over the weekend from VA, and I was so happy to see them! I cannot wait to move and be close to them again!

I wish they could have stayed longer, but I feel blessed that I was able to see them at all <3 I love my family and miss them dearly.

I know it's much worse for my mom to not only be away from her only child, but her only grandchild as well, she loves him so much and I think he even remembered who she was when they got here <3

Now if I could only win the lottery so we could move close to them now verses having to wait 3 more years that would be amazing!

Me, my mom, Brendan and my step dad Bob <3


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)