Monday, June 6, 2011

gone

Gone are the days of newborn cries, replaced by cries of mama. Gone are the days of sleeping on my chest for comfort, replaced by not ever sitting still. Gone are the days of breastfeeding round the clock, replaced by sippy cups full of whole milk. Gone are the days of no food- just mom, replaced by not being able to eat anything on my own without sharing. Gone are the days of my son being a super dependent baby, replaced by him growing up into an independent toddler.

I will never forget the days of him being an infant, I will treasure them always. I try not to be sad about the fact that my little baby isn't so little anymore, but look at the future and all the amazing things he will do.

Brendan mommy loves you with all her heart, don't you ever forget that monkey <3


Pin It!

1 comment:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)