Thursday, June 9, 2011

mom on Father's Day

I am so excited! My mom and step dad will be here next weekend for Father's Day. They want to go up to Sequoia National Park on Father's Day, which I think is a great idea, because that's where Dave and I went with Brendan last year too :D

I feel blessed with having my mom be such a close friend of mine, I talk to her almost everyday, and I wish I could see her more.

I feel selfish sometimes as three of my good friends have all lost their mothers in the past few years, but I will never take her for granted again. Every time I talk to her I tell her that I love her.

I cannot wait to see her! Hell I cannot wait to move back to the east coast and be close to her again <3

guess you could say I'm a bit of a momma's girl!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I never took my mom for granted either. I loved her so much and I miss her every day... I really wish she was here still. :( Have fun on Father's Day, though!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)