Saturday, August 13, 2011

My first splatter attempt

I wanted to jump in and join all of you that have done splatter manis, this should be easy right?

WRONG...man I feel slow because I could NOT get the straw to work with me...maybe it's because it was one of those weird shaped ones with a heart that you love to use as a kid, why I had these? No clue...so I was like hmm how about we cut off the fancy part, it worked better but still not too hot. Time to take a trip to the Dollar Store!

So after huffing and puffing into this straw for what seemed like forever, I had the biggest mess ever. All over my hands, plate and table, even found two spots on my phone lol.

After clean up this is what we have. Not too horrible for a first try IMO, a bit of a fail on my pointer finger as Jo wanted to hog the damn thing, but not too bad.

So the white is Finger Paints paper mache, the pink is Pure Ice flirt alert, the blue is Zoya jo, and the green is Kleancolor melon green.

What do you think?

Here was part of the mess lol



Until next time, happy painting!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!!! I haven't tried this yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)